Corey Ranslem will be chairing the ISS Panel on the superyacht industry’s ‘market outlook, future of regulation, and financing’ at this Mare Forum event. Here’s how to attend and what to expect.
The 2nd Edition of the Mare Forum’s ‘Super Yacht Americas WPM’ is fast approaching! We are pleased to announce that Dryad Global’s own Corey Ranslem will be in attendance, serving as Chair for the conference’s first session.
This session is the conference’s official International Superyacht Society (ISS) panel. Expected attendees span the yachting world, from yacht owners, builders and designers to lawyers, investors, entrepreneurs, flag and port state representatives, brokerage companies, classification societies, and a wide range of executives from the yacht, shipping and maritime industries.
Corey will help to kick off proceedings with a session entitled ‘The Super Yacht Market Outlook, The Future of Regulation (fiscal and legal issues - imperatives), Financing the Yachting Industry.’
Date: Wednesday, March 22nd, 2023
Time: 9-10AM, with conference continuing thereafter.
Location: The Canopy by Hilton West Palm Beach (During the Palm Beach International Boat Show).
Inviting Debate and Discussion from Industry Leaders
“Except for the reserved speaking slots, most of the conference time will be allocated to the debates and discussions between the speakers, discussion panellists and audience participants,” the official event page reads.
Attendees of this session will be invited to share their views (as moderated by Corey) on topics such as:
- What are the forecast and trends in supply and demand to 2030 and beyond?
- What are the new Owners’ expectations and yachting trends?
- How has the pandemic impacted yachting?
- Will yachts be operated differently?
- How can regulations become better balanced with market realities?
- Can the regulators follow the speed of the decarbonization first movers with effective regulations?
- Is regional regulation a bad thing in the meantime?
- What are the opportunities for financing and investing in the American yachting industry?
If you’ve got views to share on the topics above, be sure to attend. We are proud that Dryad Global’s CEO has been chosen to helm this important discussion, and appreciate the industry’s recognition of his well-earned expertise.
To register for this event, click here.
To learn more about Dryad Global’s work in Superyacht Risk Intelligence and related maritime security solutions, explore our services.